If you haven’t heard of Billon Dollar Brows before they are a company born in Beverley Hills that focus on eyebrows. They have an amazing range of brow cosmetics including their now infamous Brow Boost. Not only do they have a fabulous range of products for your brows, they also have their very own brow treatment which is available, after being a massive success in the US, in salons all over the UK.
With fans including Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, Scarlet Johansson, Miley Cyrus and reportedly even Kate Middleton. I was soon tracking down my nearest BDB salon. The nearest salon to offer the treatment, is Indulgence in Bexleyheath. which luckily is relatively close.
Before booking I decided to ask The BDB team on twitter how long I should let my brows grow. The lovely people at BDB advised me that to get the best results you should let your eyebrows grow for 6 weeks. As a bit of a tweezer addict, this was a bit daunting, yet once I had let them grow abit I was dreading having to start grow them out again lol,so this saved me from giving in.
After a booking myself in with my friend Kate who also wanted a bit of a pamper. I popped in a few days before the treatment for a skin test. Which luckily I had no reaction to.
What They Say about the Treatment?
BDB are an eyebrow designing treatment which work out the eyebrow shape suited to your face, no stenciling, and certainly no guesswork! Using the Brow Buddy pencil new brows are designed to frame your face shape. We work to shape and remove hair using a unique cutting process, precision waxing and designated hair removal.
This treatment is quick, affordable, and suited to everybody! Whether you simply want a better brow shape, or you need to transform over plucked, misshapen, sparse brows, into stunning Billion Dollar Brows, this treatment is right for you
What Happens in The treatment?
Billion Dollar brows treatment includes a eyebrow shape, tint, trim and tweeze.
- When I first went in to the treatment room, The lovely beautician explained that BDB is an on going treatment plan and that I will need repeated treatments to get the ultimate brow. So when the treatment is complete I may have to grow in certain parts of my brows to get the full BDB look.
- So my eyebrows where mapped out to make sure my brows started and ending in the right place and to see where my arch should be.
- Then my brows where tinted.
- Once tinted my brows where waxed and trimmed, then any stray hairs where tweezered away. My therapist did explain that she was leaving hairs which needed to grow to give me the best shape.
- I was then shown my brows and no word of a lie I was so impressed at how fab they look.
- Yet the treatment wasn’t over yet I was then shown the best way to fill in my brows and what shades will work best for me.
Billion Dollar Brows or HD Brows
Before the treatment I was really confused as to what was the difference between HD brows and BDB and was looking online for ages. So when at the salon I asked my beauty therapist as the Salon offers both treatments. She said the main difference is that HD brows use threading. Which gives a more harsh and defined look. Also BDB isn’t a one off treatment, rather a treatment with a longer plan.
I was actually blown away at how good my stumpy sparse brows looked after. I would definitely recommend the treatment to anyone who is looking to make the most of their brows. I’m leaving my brows alone from now on and can’t wait for my next treatment. The thing I love most about my new look brows is how good they look even without make up.
What do you think of my brows? Have you had the Billion Dollar Brows treatment? Do you get your brows done professionally or do you do them yourself? Let me know all your thoughts by commenting below.