We all know that Autumn weather can be unpredictable, The wind and rain can really play havoc with your hair. meaning that styling your hair can be a nightmare! So today I’m going to show you a fail safe hairstyle that has become my go to autumn look.
Not only will the style see you through even the most blustery of weather. It was also all over the catwalk this season and seen on many an Alister ! So without further a due here’s how to create a wrapped ponytail.
What you need
- Hair Brush (paddle or general brush)
- Hair Band
- Hair Spray
- Bobby Pins
- Shine Spray
- ghd’s /Straighteners
– Firstly take your straighteners and straighten all your hair. I use ghd’s as they not only straighten your hair quickly they also leave your hair with a glossy sheen. Mine are The Sunset Styler’s from The Birds of Paradise Collection*.
– Brush your hair into a high tight ponytail tie at the crown with your hair band.
– Take a Two inch section from the bottom of the ponytail.
– Wrap the hair around the hair band and secure the section of hair to itself and the ponytail using the bobby pins.
– Mist the roots and piece of wrapped hair with hair spray.
– Wait a minute for hair spray to set
– Mist the ponytail with shine spray, I love TIGI Bedhead, for a really glossy and polished finish.
I love how versatile this look is, you can change up the look by curling your ponytail or wearing further down the head and with lots of texture. It’s the perfect style for a chic effortless look in mere minutes style that can keep your barnet under control and gives you major fashion props, What more could you want!’
Will you be giving this look ago? What style would you like me to recreate next? What look is your go to style in the windy weather? Let me know all your thoughts by commenting below.
Lots of Love,