The focus of this look is on the lips with the rest of the make up kept quite natural. With flawless slightly sun-kissed skin, wide eyes with black long lashes, perfectly groomed brows and of course the bright red lips. Here is how I recreated the look.
To create Miley flawless and slightly sun kissed skin.
Maybelline Baby skin Primer
Maybelline Fit me foundation in 120
Maybelline Fit me concealer in 10
Natural collection translucent powder
Natural collection sun kissed bronzer
Sleek matte bronzer from face form kit
– To prep the skin I used Babyskin primer by Maybelline.
– I also applied fit me concealer under my eyes and around the nose to help conceal any redness.
– I then set both with natural collection translucent powder using my real technique buffing brush.
– I then gave my skin a light dusting of Natural collection bronzer. Over my cheekbones, nose and forehead. for a natural sunkissed look.
– To create the illusion of higher cheekbones I used my matte bronzer from my sleek faceform kit under the cheekbones to create a shadow effect.
To create Mileys natural groomed brows.
MUA pro brow palette.
How I did it
– I used the lightest brown (number 1) to fill in my brow, using feathery strokes to keep the look natural and not drawn on.
– I then used the lightest colour (number 2) to define the shape by following the line of the brow under the hair blending this shade. This gives a stronger brow line.
– Once I was happy with the shape I then used the brow gel (number 3) to hold the hairs in shape.
To create Mileys natural big wide-eyed look
Shu uemura eye lash curlers
Yves Rocher sexy pulp black mascara
Collection Extreme 24 felt eyeliner
How I did it
– When applying my base I made sure to cover my eyelids as this removes any redness or darkness on the eye.
– Then I curled my lashes, to help open up the eye.
– I then used my felt liner to create a thin line over the lid. Trying to keep it thin and not taking into a full on flick but naturally tapering out as to look more natural and less full on.
– To give my lashes extra thickness and length I used several coats of mascara.
Lip Plumper Maxilip
Mac lip pencil in brick
17 lipstick in Red devil
YSL Touche eclat in number 2
How I did it
– I firstly applied my maxi lip, lip plumper to give the illusion of a fuller pout.
– I then carefully lined my lips with the lip pencil
– using a lip brush I carefully filled my lips with the bright red lipstick.
– I then outlined my cupids bow with my Touche eclat to help make the lips look defined and more pouty.
And there you have it how I created my version of Miley’s wrecking ball make up which has now become her signature look. I didn’t use any eye shadow in this look as I wanted to keep the eyes as natural as possible I did however use my foundation to create an even colour over the lid.
What do you think of the look? have you created a Miley inspired look? Will you be giving it ago? Who’s look would you like to see me recreate next?