Hats are big news this autumn/winter! Although people wear hats every year when the temperature drops, they tend to lean towards the more casual look. Such as beenies well this year the variety of hats is massive.
So I am going to do a series of posts with my best finds of the hats around at the moment, so no matter what hat style your after this winter you don’t need to hunt around.
So up First is the Cossack Hat
1. Burgundy Cossack – Accessorize £22.00
2. Grey Faux Fur Cossack Hat – Next £12.00
3. Faux Fur Cossack Hat – New Look £12.99
4. Forest Green Fur Cossack – Topshop £22.00
5. Cossack Hat – Asos £18.00
6. Natural Faux Fur Cossack – Miss Selfridge £20.00
7. Karah Faux Fur Hat – Ted Baker £49.00
8. Cossack – Oasis £20.00
9. Faux Fur Hat – Lipsy £18.00
10. Monique Fur Hat – Very £15.00
11. Animal Faux Fur Hat – John Lewis £20.00
12. Traditional Fur Cossack Pink – Topshop £22.00
First worn buy those in the freezing temperatures in Eastern Europe. These Stylish hats are perfect to warm you up yet keep you looking on Trend. You can team with a Gorgeous dress and snuggly coat, to keep you warm on the way to a glamorous night out. Or Dress up the most casual outfit, for a cosy dressed down look.
Which sort of hat will you be wearing this season? Which of my find so far is your favourite? Do you like this style or is it not for you? Let me know your thoughts?