Every year the one thing I look forward to most about Autumn/Winter is cosying up in big jumpers and pulling on my boots. Every Autumn/Winter the shops become filled to the rafters with boots of all colours and styles. This year there are some beautiful boots available and the stand out style is the not only practical but the also comfy biker boots. Perfect for the cold, wet weather but more importantly you can use these boots to rock up a casual outfit or team with a pretty dress and tights for a punk look.
Which ever way you choose to wear them you wont be able to miss this trend, so here is my pick of the best available.
1. John Lewis – Bertie romano stud and buckle detail leather biker boots £129.00
2. Miss Luxe – Black buckle boots £29.99
3. Topshop – Arrested buckle biker boots £95.00
4. Kurt Geiger – Smog black leather £180.00
5. New Look – Black Metal plate buckle biker boots £29.99
6. Mr Shoes – Fur lined winter Biker boots £34.99
7. Linzi – Correy Biker boots £35.00
8. Shelikes – Carrina Black studded biker boots £45.00
9. Miss KG – BIBI biker boots £80.00
10. Next- Black square toe mid biker boots £75.00
What do you think of my selection? Have you found any biker boots you love? Will you be buying yourself a pair or will you be skipping this trend?